Graston & Rehabilitation Therapies
Award-Winning Austin Chiropractic Clinic:
7 Reasons to Choose Active Life Healing Center
Are you in pain?
Have you suffered an injury or developed aches and pains in your back, neck, feet, or shoulders?
Are you hoping to find a non-surgical, drug-free solution to your health problems?
Before you decide to undergo conventional treatments, think about this: if patients visit both a chiropractor AND an MD for lower back pain, 43% of the patients that go to the physician first end up in surgery!
But IF they visit a chiropractor first, only 3% must endure surgical procedures! The only variable is WHO they saw first!
Why We’re Different
We know you have many options to choose from in Austin for chiropractic care, but Active Life Healing Center is a bit different from your run-of-the-mill clinic because:
1. We’re the only clinic that now has 3 doctors on their staff to consult about every patient. We use a variety of adjusting techniques to fit every patient, regardless if they like manual adjusting or gentle non-force, so we definitely have you covered. We have great manual adjusting, activator technique, light non-force, BEST, and even Thompson Drop Table. Postural distortion patterns are evaluated and treated with specialized exercises and adjusting techniques.
2. We’re the only clinic where ALL three doctors are graston-certified with continuing education in fascial distortion patterns.
3. We’re one of the few clinics who focuses on helping shape and change your posture and body structure so problems do not reoccur.
4. Our clinic offers a Food sensitivity test as well as helping you design a nutrition program to help you detoxify, as well as helping you with adrenal fatigue, hormones, etc. This can be extremely helpful if you suffer from migraines, digestive problems or fatigue, or that overall blah feeling.
5. We’re one of the few clinics that has 5 highly trained Licensed Massage Therapists that are skilled in myofascial release, pre-natal massage, lymphatic drainage sports massage etc. You can request the therapist you want, based on your needs, and our massage hours are 6 days a week.
6. We’re the only clinic with our very own Therapeutic Yoga and Movement Studio conveniently located right next door! We offer discounts on classes for our Active Life patients as well as the option of having your Active Life doctor speak to the class instructor about the issues you are dealing with so you can get maximum benefit and joy from your class.
7. We offer all this AND we take insurance and keep care affordable for the everyday person!
It is Dr. Schade’s belief that holistic natural healing is the best solution for many health problems. Chiropractic and other natural treatments deliver relief for the whole body – not just the back – nerves traveling through the spinal cord affect all body parts from your head to your toes.
Many conditions can be dramatically improved with the services provided at Active Life, allowing you to forgo the pain and dangers of surgery or prescription drugs.
Dr. Schade has developed a list of referral M.D.s, D.O.s , and orthopedists IF a referral is needed or more intervention is necessary. Active Life is a great place to start as we really listen to your concerns and take a complete health history so we know if we are the RIGHT place for you.
You Deserve State-of-the-Art Care
All three doctors at the center have continued their education and kept up with the latest healing techniques such as cold laser therapy and the Graston technique, an innovative form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions.
They know it’s all about making it easy for you to move again. (You can learn more about why movement and massage encourage pain relief by watching this video by Dr. Gill Hedley, called THE FUZZ talk.) It’s pretty entertaining and you can learn more about your body!
When you come to the Active Life Healing Center, we will sit down and talk with you, do an exam, explain what we find and help develop a customized plan that will work best for you!
You don’t want to suffer anymore. And now you don’t have to continue to live in pain. At Active Life Healing Center we’ll help you take back control of your life by helping you heal and showing you how to protect yourself from future injuries.
We accept most insurance and strive to keep our services affordable for just about everyone.
Contact the Active Life Healing Center and get moving again.
Contact Dr. Schade with any questions or health concerns you may have – we’re here to help!
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Come check out our Awesome Active Life Summer Specials!
Massage Club Special Offer and Massage discounts for all patients – don’t miss out on this Summer Stress-Relieving Special!read more
Meet Our New LMTs
We have a brand new team of LMTs to cater to your every need!
Our LMTS specialize in pre-natal massage, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage and a few other awesome areas. Come check them out!read more
Spinal Decompression Therapy
Our state-of-the-art technology treats back, neck, arm and leg pain – without surgery!
Click here and find out if spinal decompression therapy can help free you from back pain so you can take back your life…read more
MEET DR. CYNTHIA
Dr. Cynthia Schade, DC, Owner
Chiropractor, Body Balancer, Owner
Dr. Schade graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1985. She became a chiropractor because she perceived chiropractic as the best…read more